Mercer ABSN Program FAQs
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program at Mercer University in Atlanta.
- When are the ABSN program start dates?
- What are the ABSN program admissions requirements?
- Do I need to complete prerequisites before I apply to the ABSN program?
- Is the ABSN program 100% online?
- Can I work during the Accelerated BSN program?
- How much does the ABSN program cost?
- Where will I attend labs, tests, and other sessions?
- What type of student excels in this accelerated nursing learning format?
- Is financial aid available for students of Mercer’s accelerated second-degree BSN program?
1. When are the ABSN program start dates?
2. What are the ABSN program admissions requirements?
In addition to needing a non-nursing bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, you must:
- Complete the prerequisites for the program prior to enrollment.
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or higher (including a 3.0 GPA for all science courses).
- Submit a resume and admissions essay.
- Earn a minimum composite score of 76% on the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS).
- Satisfactorily complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), if applicable.