Mercer University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
If you’re passionate about making a difference and have a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing field, Mercer’s ABSN program could be your quickest path to becoming a nurse, allowing you to earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in as few as 12 months.
At Mercer University, you’ll be supported every step of the way. From enrollment right through graduation and taking the NCLEX, our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you to be a practice-ready nurse. With our second-degree nursing program, you’ll:
- Complete online nursing courses designed for a variety of learning styles.
- Learn from experienced instructors dedicated to producing caring, compassionate nurse leaders.
- Hone your skills in a risk-free environment using high-tech medical equipment and simulation manikins.
- Experience nursing firsthand through clinical rotations at facilities throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area.
- Graduate ready to sit for the NCLEX-RN.