Admissions Requirements for the ABSN Program
Though previous healthcare experience is not necessary to be eligible for our Accelerated BSN program, there are certain nursing school requirements you will need to meet before you can begin the admissions process.
Mercer’s ABSN Requirements
In addition to requiring you to hold a non-nursing bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university, to be eligible for our 12-month ABSN program, you must:
- Complete the prerequisites for the program prior to enrollment.
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or higher (including a 3.0 GPA for all science courses).
- Submit a resume and admissions essay.
- Earn a minimum composite score of 76% on the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS).
- Satisfactorily complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), if applicable.
Contact us to get started on your accelerated nursing education.